SAINT LUCIA COUNCIL OF TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (SLCTVET)
JOB Title: Quality Assurance Officer
The Saint Lucia Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training has received embedded support from the Youth Skill for Employment Project (SKYE) to engages the services of a Quality Assurance Officer. The SLCTVET now invites eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Individuals should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The requisite minimum qualifications and professional experiences for undertaking the assignment are listed below:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education inclusive of coursework in educational assessment, CVQ in Training and Development or other equivalent qualification
- Specialized Training in Quality Assurance Practice including Auditing
- A minimum of five years’ work experience in Technical and Vocational Education and Training at a technical or supervisory level.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of quality assurance systems in education or related sectors
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be discrete and sensitive in working with confidential and personal client information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak and understand kwéyol will be an asset
- Proficient in the use of the internet and computer software programmes, including: Excel, Word, and Power Point, etc.
- Highly Customer Service oriented
Further information on the assignment is contained in the Terms of Reference which can be obtained from the Council’s website or from the SLCTVET’s office. Expressions of interest must be delivered in writing to the address below (in person, by mail, or via e-mail) by 11:59 p.m local time on Aug 31, 2020:
Saint Lucia Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (SLCTVET)
Unit 1 Colony House
Castries, Saint Lucia
Kindly Note that the office is closed on Tuesdays.